Synergy Accessibility Tips Accessibility Mode



Contact your teacher or the Research Technology Specialist (RTS) or Instructional Technology Curriculum Leader (ITCL) at your school for StudentVUE Help.


Contact your student's teacher about grades.

Contact your school with questions about attendance or to update your student's information.

Contact Parent Help for ParentVUE Help: or (425) 456-4222

For information on Website Accessibility Notice and the Formal Grievance Process click here.